Quality Heart Health Support :
Nature Made supports the leading heart health experts, who recommend eating at least 2 servings of fatty fish each week to support heart health.† If fish isn’t a part of your regular diet, this burp-less** omega-3 supplement, offering 2400 mg of fish oil per serving, is a helpful alternate way to provide your body with that heart-healthy omega-3s.† What are the Benefits?
Omega-3 fatty acids, especially EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are widely recognized as having a range of health benefits including supporting a healthy heart.
Who Should Take it :
Scientific organizations recommend getting at least 200–500 mg of EPA and DHA per day for adults looking to support their general health. That’s roughly two servings of fatty fish per week. This omega-3 fish oil supplement contains 720 mg omega-3s (including 600 mg EPA and DHA), making it an ideal solution for anyone looking to ensure they are getting the required amount of omega-3s every day, while also supporting their heart health.†
About This Item :
- HEART HEALTHY BURP-LESS(1) OMEGA 3 SUPPLEMENT: The omega 3s EPA and DHA found in fish oil help support a healthy heart. This fish oil supplement can help support your daily omega 3 needs and is specially formulated to reduce fish burps.
- 100-DAY SUPPLY: Each serving (2 soft gels) of this fish oil supplement provides 720 mg of heart-healthy omega 3s (600 mg EPA and DHA). Adults take 2 soft gels daily with water and a meal.
- DEEP OCEAN FISH: Deep ocean fish naturally offers an abundance of healthy omega-3s. Nature Made Fish Oils come from wild-caught, deep ocean water fish—not farm-raised fish.
- HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. Purified to remove mercury and other contaminants.(2) No color added. No artificial flavors. Gluten-free. Dairy-free.
- #1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED BRAND: Nature Made Fish Oil supplements are the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand in Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements. (3)
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.